Wireless Design Services
Through this service, our skilled team of professionals in technology, operations, and project management provides world-class network engineering and development expertise to government entities, private companies, operators, carriers, and service providers. We help our customers compete effectively via strategic business planning, risk analysis, market studies, feasibility studies, network design, and implementation services focused on wireless networks.
We help clients assess their needs, then choose and implement the right services for those needs, using technology from today's industry-leading providers of both hardware and software.
Contact us for more information about these services:
- Planning, Design, and Total Scope Implementation of Distributive Antenna Systems (DAS) and Fiber to the Cell Site (FTTCS).
- Wired/Optical/RF Network Architectural Design
- Technologies Evaluation
- Network Migration Planning, Including Wired and Wireless
- Point-to-Point and Multipoint Wireless Network Design
- Radio Frequency Propagation, Path Studies, Surveys, and Regulatory Issues
- Frequency Planning, Interference Studies, License Coordination and FCC Filing
- Network Traffic Engineering and Capacity Planning
- System Reliability/Availability Analysis
- Vendor Equipment Technical Evaluation and Tradeoff Studies
- NOC and Operation Support Systems Design and Planning
- Billing Resolution and System Design
- Co-location Requirements, Applications, Agreements, Services, and Space Acquisition
- Cost/Benefit Analysis (CAPEX and OPEX)
- Feasibility Studies, Business Cases, Financial Modeling, and Due Diligence
- Program/Project Management, Cell Site Development, Logistics, and Construction Services
- Equipment Acquisition, Staging, Installation, and Test Services
- Provisioning and Operational Services
- Cell Site Acquisition
- Staff Augmentation